The certified food manager functions under the supervision of the Director of Legacy Learning Academy in the daily preparation of nutritious meals and snacks for all students.
High school diploma or equivalence
Experiences in food preparation in a commercial setting
CPR/First Aid Certification required within two months of date of hire.
Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
Food Handler’s Permit required within one month of date of hire.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare menus approved by the Director of Legacy learning Academy.
- Prepare and serve daily food items
- Provide substitute meals for children with special dietary requirements
- Maintain cleanliness in both kitchen and storage areas
- Sanitize all appliances regularly
- 7:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: $10.00 per hour